THE TRANSATLANTIC MAGAZINE
Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, has launched their exclusive bidding interface IAA AuctionNow, previously only available in North America, at their UK-based business unit.
"Offering global buyers the ability to create their own customisable bidding experience, AuctionNow provides greater flexibility and control, while adding more value to the auction process," says the company.
Steve Hankins, UK Managing Director for IAA said “We are focused on enhancing the experience of our customers by providing greater flexibility for buyers to research, bid and buy, while streamlining the entire process. AuctionNow has been extremely well received in Canada and the U.S., so we are excited to introduce this market-leading technology to the UK market, and to sell our vehicles to the global buyers.”
Highlights of the new platform’s bidding and buying experience include:
• Improved auction monitoring options. Buyers can now view and participate in multiple auction lanes through the same view, while also using enhanced search features to find vehicles quickly.
• New bidding features. Buyers can now speed up the bidding by skipping to a higher bid using the new ‘jump bid’ option.
• Improved visual and audio signaling. Ensures buyers know when their vehicles of interest are scheduled to be available for bid, so they never miss a buying opportunity.
• Integrated auction reminders. Notifications help buyers better manage their time and priority bids, so they do not miss an auction.
• Expanded vehicle details. Increased vehicle information is now available on the Run List and Product Details directly within the AuctionNow bidding platform.
Read the full article here.